Monday, April 4, 2011

What can I say...Uggs are attracted to me.

I got up at 6am this morning to get ready for church. Except it was really 6:18. I was having a dream that...well actually I don't remember what my dream was about. Anyway my dream caused me to hit my snooze a couple of times. I had to run to the shower and hurry hurry hurry hurry! Then I went down stairs to leave with Dad at 7 and we didn't leave for 15 more minutes! ...I didn't need to hurry. 


Oh well. I did get to take some pictures of the beautiful morning sky. 








 

After church Dad and I went Wal-mart, Mi Lindo Acapulco, and  G-O-O-D-W-I-L-L! And I found these:




Yes, they are Uggs. Yes, they were marked $100 (at Goodwill? Really?), Yes, I got them for $50 because when you spent over $100 you received $50 off your bill. 











I also found some scarves to use the fabric for my new comforter I am making. 












Here some other shoes I found at Goodwill too. Cute huh?



 




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you always seem to find good deals!!