Friday, January 23, 2009

A lost man...

I was listening to the Israeli radio station that plays American/English songs at work one day and I heard this voice that I liked the sound of. I wrote down his name and was going to check out a CD of his. His name is Adam Green. A youtube video caught my attention and I watched it. Adam Green is from New York but is really popular in European countries, especially Germany. It broke my heart. This man has nothing to live for. I praised God for choosing me to believe in Him, because this man was so lost. I think literally if you look in his eyes you see nothing...no hope. Please pray for him. I want for him and others my age to know Yeshua. My life before without the hope I have...I don't want that again. Praise His Holy Name that I know Him!




One video from 2005 and another...



...from 2008

No comments: