Friday, January 9, 2009

I'm back from touring


Mom and Karen came and visit/toured Israel for almost two weeks and I am so happy they did! I wanted so much to share the people I've gotten to know and the land with them/family! I love Israel and don't care who knows it (-Elf)! We spent the last 3 days in Jerusalem.

I have to tell everyone don't believe all the crap that the news says about Israel and Gaza. I was watching the news in the hotel in Jerusalem a few nights and couldn't believe how they are portraying Isreal! I was really shocked, really. The media makes Israel look like a killer when the civilians are concerned, but what they don't mention is how Israel has complete control over Gaza's electricity and water and are/have been keeping the people in Gaza alive. Egypt doesn't want anything to do with the Arabs in Gaza- Egypt is Arabic and won't help their own Arabic people. Check out a more accurate source for Israeli news: Jerusalem Post. jpost.com

1 comment:

cpainton said...

Hey! Everyone I talk to about what is happening over there, I try and set them straight! I am glad that you had a great time!