Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hannah's 9th Bithday! Yom Hohledit





Last night we had a surprise 'crazy hair' birthday party for one of the staff's daughters, Hannah Brough. And it was so much fun. We decorated the girls house before we left for class. After class we had 10 minutes before Jeanie brought Hannah to the house to do our hair in a crazy style. I had big poof! I LOVE big hair! And I'm being serious. If it was acceptable in society to wear my hair like that I did last night then I would!









2 comments:

cpainton said...

I totally love you hair, I would wear big hair too! Then I would not have to blow dry and straighten my hair! I would let it go all natural wavy and huge.

Anonymous said...

i've heard so many people say that they would wear big hair IF it was socially acceptable. my question is, how does something get back in style, unless SOMEONE takes the plunge and starts doing it??? if you really want big hair, go ahead and DO IT, and who knows? it'll probably be the big style of the next decade! :)